Why Choose Web Werks?
- Rack with specified rated power consumption – From 3 KVA Upto 14 KVA
- Superior Performance, Scalability, Reliability Connectivity
- Tools to remotely manage your Environment
- Industry-leading Service Level Agreements around Infrastructure Support
- Multilayer Security Policies include 24x7 Video Surveillance, Key Card access
- Temperature, Pressure & Humidity Control Sensors
- Options for Backup/Recovery and L2; L3 services available
- Remote Hands & Eyes Support with email alerts and dedicated help line numbers
- 24x7 NOC and experts support
A Private Cage Colocation Solution With A Difference
When security is a priority with any business or organization, choosing a private caged colocation solution from Web Werks is the ideal solution. Our services include dedicated colocation hosting that is customized to meet the needs of each individual customer utilizing our services.
Unlike other colocation hosting services, we listen carefully to the needs of our customers as it relates to the level of hosting services, security, and specific requirements for their needs. Working closely with your IT department, the team at Web Werks develops a unique and customized colocation solution that meets or exceeds your security requirements.
The Benefits of a Private Caged Colocation Solution
All of the dedicated collation hosting in our nearby facilities are in a secure, segregated area. It is accessible only by approved staff, and we carefully monitor all access to the area around the clock, offering the highest possible security to ensure only authorized personnel are able to enter the area.
In addition, we also have the ability to add customized security features. These include CCTV surveillance of the area, biometric access requirements, and even the use of separate entrances to the caged colocation area. The environment is carefully controlled for optimal performance, and we offer racks designed for specific power consumption requirements.
At the same time, your in-house IT team has full control and access over the server and equipment with tools for remote management. We provide 24/7 NOC and expert support, combined with email alerts, dedicated help lines, and options for backup and recovery as part of our customized colocation solution.