What includes in Managed Colocation Services ?
Colocation server is a hosting option where the user makes one-time investment in buying a server for his business. However, it is not possible to store the sensitive server in the office-like environment because it needs specific cooling and a proper ventilated climatic conditions. So these servers need to be colocated into a world class data center. The user needs to pay a small rental fees to the data center provider. Colocation services not only mean climate controlled conditions for the server, but it also includes high level of physical security, firewalls, routers and redundancy in terms of power backup, disaster recovery management services etc.
Managed colocation is one step ahead of regular colocation services. The web hosting providers offer management services for clients' colocated server which help enterprises to focus their attention and energies on their primary business. The colocation providers helps enterprises in saving time and most importantly expert engineers are deployed to manage the colocation server of users.
The data center offering managed colocation services must have:
- Latest HVAC cooling and ventilation technology
- Robust security with biometric entry, security alarm, coded access, scanning machine, surveillance mechanisms as well as trained security staffs
- Carrier neutral data center with network services from various ISPs
- N+1 Redundancy for server, power, network and other such resources
- Disaster recovery measures with fire suppression system, smoke detectors, disaster monitoring system, back up mechanisms etc.
- Professional IT engineers to manage your co-located server efficiently
Web Werks Managed Colocation Services Include:
- Configuration, set up and installation of hardware
- Rack, cabin, cage, room - scalability for your server
- 24x7x365 rapid action support where highly professional expert will assist you with all technical queries any day anytime.
- Expert engineers to manage the infrastructure and applications
- Redundancy in terms of power supply, network or server
- 99.99% network server uptime SLA guarantee