ISPmanager Control Panel
ISPmanager is a Linux-based hosting control panel for VPS, and dedicated servers. It enables organizations to effortlessly deal with their websites. Disparate some control panels, ISPmanager runs on Windows as well as Linux Operating Systems. The panel has 18 years of history and is presently a standout amongst the most prominent control panels in numerous nations.
ISPmanager Vs cPanel
Regarding ISPmanager advantages as compared with cPanel, there are certain features that let us stand out. You can see these bullets as main points:
- Low system requirements. It’s possible to run ISPmanager even on 512 Mb server.
- Faster installation and initial setting
- More competitive pricing (we provide premium functionality at more affordable prices than cPanel)
- The most intuitive file manager against all other control panels
- Works for all types of hosting (shared and reseller – ISPmanager Business, VPS and dedicated servers – ISPmanager Lite)
- Weekly update release cycle
- Exclusive features, such as free SiteBuilder, free PHP Selector, antivirus
- Monthly security audits
- Easy migration from other control panels, etc.
ISPmanager Vs Plesk
As you can see, ISPmanager was compared with the highest Plesk 12 version – Web Host, unlimited in domains. Two basic conclusions that could be done based on this comparison:
- In terms of features, ISPmanager Business is the best alternative to Plesk 12 Web Host (both are for shared hosting providers, both have resellers and CloudLinux). ISPmanager Business can build a cluster of nodes.
- ISPmanager Lite is the alternative to Plesk 12 Web Pro and lower editions. ISPmanager Lite doesn’t have domain limits.