Linux Dedicated Server Hosting Mumbai, India - Web Werks India Data Center
Linux Dedicated Server Hosting
|Web Werks provides cost-effective Linux Dedicated Hosting. Our 24/7 Network Operations Center combined with a 99.995% uptime supported business-critical Linux Hosting environments
Linux enjoys a widespread popularity among those seeking a Unix based solution. Some of the facilities included in Linux are true multi-tasking, virtual memory, the world's fastest TCP/IP drivers, shared libraries and multi-user capabilities. The Apache web server is also the fastest and most reliable web server in the world. At minimal cost, we provide advanced features, and a stable as well as scaleable hosting solution to meet your growing needs.
With our Linux Dedicated Server you can run your websites and enjoy the performance and security of the Linux-platform. Our Linux dedicated server hosting solutions are the most economical, reliable form of web hosting. Our Datacenter is geared to support your Linux web hosting needs in India.
Pre-configured Linux servers :
- Dedicated Fedora Server
- Dedicated Red Hat Server
- Dedicated CentOS Server
- Dedicated Ubuntu Server
Included FREE with Every Managed Linux Dedicated Server
- Parallels Plesk for Linux Control Panel (10 domains) worth Rs. 9,999 included
Manage Unlimited Websites, Email Accounts, FTP Accounts and more with the Plesk Control Panel
- 24*7*365 Support
- Managed Enterprise Firewall Services worth Monthly Rs. 1,999 included
Provides protection from network attacks, or any other type of malicious program spread through unsolicited incoming traffic!
- Managed (Anti-Virus + Anti-Malware) Software
Web Werks can support your entire Linux dedicated hosting environment depending on the managed service option including:
- All major Linux distributions including RedHat, SUSE etc
- Web/Application Servers including Apache/Tomcat, JBoss, WebSphere, and WebLogic;
- Databases including Oracle, DB2, and MySQL;
- Any custom or off-the-shelf application running on your Linux platform(s).
- Web Werks N/W supporting components including Firewalls, scalable redundant Internet bandwidth, VPNs, Load Balancers, SANs, Intrusion Detection, Virus Scanning, Data Replication, Disaster Recovery, and more.